WhatPulse Forums » Community » General Discussion v » Person Above you thread Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Person Above you thread
08-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Person Above you thread
ok this can help a little in the GD and is kinda fun and will help get some keys in Tongue say something you know about the person who posted last. It can get challanging with someone you don't know but it is also a good way to find some stuff about other people if others know them and so on. anyway. i can't say anything atm since this is the first post. anyway have at it ^_^

"Death is an end result given to you at birth"
"Come with me into this wild abyss and you shall never return"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2005, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2005 03:09 PM by eXoR.)
Person Above you thread
The person above me clearly has too much time on his hands and is definately looking for ways to rack up his postcount.
I also see he likes to describe small things as 'Describe the person above you', in many words. This can either be because he's just a typomaniac, or he has some sort of political job in which it's common sense to use many words for small things.
He also likes to point out the obvious things in life, as I see by his sig which states "Death is an end result given to you at birth", which is a rather obvious thing infact.
He also likes to communicate with people a lot, as he's using ICQ, MSN, YIM and AIM, which is even more than I use.

So, like this? Wink
Find all posts by this user
08-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Person Above you thread
The person above is very long-winded in posts.

[Image: JoeChilds.png]
The first in a new line of WP sigs. Sig by me, scripting by RadarListener.
For the current status of the new forum sigs for WP, visit this thread and for the sigs that will be available, look here
Blog?
08-21-2005, 04:39 PM
Person Above you thread
the person above is very critical of others, maybe a little insecure

Hate, hate your enemies. Save, save your friends. Find, find your place. Speak, speak the truth. - Nirvana
08-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Person Above you thread
the person above is a Whatpulse Tester

LOL
08-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Person Above you thread
The person above me lives in portagaul

eXoR Wrote:The person above me clearly has too much time on his hands and is definately looking for ways to rack up his postcount.
I also see he likes to describe small things as 'Describe the person above you', in many words. This can either be because he's just a typomaniac, or he has some sort of political job in which it's common sense to use many words for small things.
He also likes to point out the obvious things in life, as I see by his sig which states "Death is an end result given to you at birth", which is a rather obvious thing infact.
He also likes to communicate with people a lot, as he's using ICQ, MSN, YIM and AIM, which is even more than I use.

So, like this? Wink
wow... you got me all wrong XD 1 i am female 2 yeah i have too much time on my hands. and why not rack up my post count? 3 i am not a typomaniac and i am DEFINATELY not in polotics. 4 yes i do. and that quote is a good one because some people don't understand it. 5. meh my messangers don't have many people.... i don't know hwy i use them no one talks to me XD. that doesnt mean i use them all at the same time or all of them at all. just means i have them.

"Death is an end result given to you at birth"
"Come with me into this wild abyss and you shall never return"
08-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Person Above you thread
The person above analysed eXoR's post far too much Wink

For the current status of the new forum sigs for WP, visit this thread and for the sigs that will be available, look here
Blog?
08-21-2005, 10:46 PM
Person Above you thread
The person above me is a WhatPulse Tester!
08-22-2005, 12:01 AM
Person Above you thread
The person above is running an AthlonXP 2000+ *throws up on person below*

Enjoy Wink

Blog?
08-22-2005, 04:36 AM
Person Above you thread
The person above me put quite abit of work into making these new signatures that we use! He also wishes he had an Athlon chip something like my Athlon 64 3200+

[Image: XKalSig1.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Suspected Cheaters Thread Century0 6 40,807 04-20-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: sellyme
  The next person... thread X-Kal 88 58,124 05-07-2009 11:10 AM
Last Post: Century0
  Jokes thread X-Kal 10 11,413 05-27-2008 05:16 PM
Last Post: Laitela